A. Education :
1. To promote, motivate and mobilize the community on formal education at all levels i.e. primary, secondary and higher education.
2. To work for achieving 100% enrolment of children in the age group of 5-1 4 years so that they are able to join the mainstream of education.
3. To establish and/or support non-formal education centres in remote villages (both residential and non-residential) for the children of 5-14 years to prepare them for formal schooling.
B. Livelihood :
1. To impart vocational trainings on income generation activities to various sections of society, particularly those belonging to families living below the poverty line.
2. To promote and organize training on Technological and Entrepreneurship in urban and rural areas.
3. To members of Self-Help Groups (SHG), particularly women SHG, on various livelihood activities.
4. To promote, establish and operate classes for Cultural Arts including Music, Dance, Painting etc.
C. Health and Nutrition :
1. To work for promoting awareness about health of women and children.
2. To promote, establish and operate medical facilities for women, children, senior citizens and other deprived sections of society.
3. To establish and run various Welfare Centres to promote de-addiction, welfare of senior citizens, physically and mentally handicapped persons and overall human development and strive hard to rehabilitate drug addicts into mainstream of society.
4. To create awareness about HIV /AIDS and other communicable diseases in rural and urban areas.
D. Environment :
1. To work for promoting pollution-free environment.
2. To promote plantation, including herbal plantations, through low cost nursery as well as to work for protection of trees.
3. To work for developing public awareness on conservation of forests, environment and natural resources.
E. Awareness, Empowerment and Capacity Building :
1. To work for empowerment of Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRI), ensure participation of public representatives and effectiveness of Gram Sabha.
2. To promote women leadership in rural areas.
3. To create public awareness against practices of Child Labour and to take appropriate steps for proper rehabilitation of such children in the mainstream of society.
F. Self-Help Groups :
1. To promote and assist in formation of Self-Help Groups, particularly for women in rural and tribal areas.
2. To assist in providing financial linkages to self Help Groups, to make them economically self-reliant.
G. Public/ Social Welfare :
1. To work for rehabilitation of uncared senior citizens by promoting and establishing Old Age Homes, Hostels and Medical centers.
2. To promote child development programmes and establish Bal Wadies, Jhoola Ghar, Legal Literacy Centres, Women Awareness Camps etc.
3. To motivate parents and mobilize members of community against "Child Labour" practices and to put such children into mainstream of education.
H. Networking :
1. To establish and promote networking with partner and other voluntary organizations working to achieve the similar objectives.
2. To work in close coordination with International/National level Foundations, NGOs, institutions, Departments of Government of India as well as State Government and private funding agencies with a view to achieve our missionary goals and objectives.
Keeping in view our Mission and visionary aspects, the PRIME EDUCATION SOCIETY has dedicated itself towards such activities which are supportive of its mission objectives and have set forth for itself to work for the tribal, backward, downtrodden and deprived in the Society with the underlying objectives for ensuring a healthy living and creating a healthy socio-economic environment in the society.
PRIME EDUCATION SOCIETY is one of the fast growing NGO in the field of health, livelihood, education and empowerment, primarily devoted towards the development of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe,, women, children, small and marginal workers, families living below poverty line, slum dwellers and other deprived sections of society.
However, the broad objectives of our Society, based on which it has been established, are detailed below: (Click any of the below option to see)